Hello I have an idea!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Jaider.

Hello I have an idea!

Post by Jaider. »

:) I have an idea that I would like very much to be taken into account, this idea is that you could create games in the game, in case you want to play alone or with someone else, or only with the members of your pack, so we could create A game for the members of the pack, or for just one, would be good, because most of the time the higher levels steal the animals and you lead and it is very difficult to become alpha of the game and so you could have the animals for you alone or for your herd and friends, keep it in mind please.

itssBlue

Re: Hello I have an idea!

Post by itssBlue »

Thanks for the suggestion! Perhaps you have some more you'd like to share :D?

Jaider.

Post by Jaider. »

Of course, for example this idea, which is that you could dynamically choose which game to access, for example, if you have 600k combat points and want to enter the pvp 200k-1.2m pc and not the pvp 500k-6m, likewise In cooperative games, another idea is that the truth is that after I reach a million combat points, it touches me with all levels 60-70, even with global ranks, I see them very often, so I would like you to create more restricted games pc on dark forest, tundra and green hills maps

Jaider.

Post by Jaider. »

Hey ItssBlue two days ago I bought the poisonous wolf, and the truth is that I liked it but not so much because I thought it had this power, which is that it was not affected by poison powers, such as poison or poisonous cloud, I mean it didn't have effect on this wolf either in pvp mode or cooperative mode, it would be better

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Appreciate the extra suggestion :)!

Shad

Post by Shad »

This is not a good idea as it would overload the smaller rooms and empty the bigger ones. Random is better as it can distribute users more equally rather then full up smaller room with first come first serve players.

Jaider.

Post by Jaider. »

you didn't get the idea