Improvement in Chat

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Nupoor Chandraker

Improvement in Chat

Post by Nupoor Chandraker »

Hi wolves.....

I like to play in PvP arena but i was astonished when for the first time i got to know that the opposing team cannot read our chats! :o I mean, come on! Why can't we chat with them!? After all it is so much of fun teasing your enemies which are lower level :D And also, if your friend is in the opposite team you will not feel like totally separated as you can chat with him/her ;)

If all wolves do not agree with my 'all chats' suggestion, then there can be a more advanced option to send chat to only ally or all - the option would be on the keyboard only.

I hope i will get many positive comments for my this suggestion.....
Dog is man's best friend

Freeze Wave

Re: Improvement in Chat

Post by Freeze Wave »

Nupoor Chandraker wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:00 am
Hi wolves.....

I like to play in PvP arena but i was astonished when for the first time i got to know that the opposing team cannot read our chats! :o I mean, come on! Why can't we chat with them!? After all it is so much of fun teasing your enemies which are lower level :D And also, if your friend is in the opposite team you will not feel like totally separated as you can chat with him/her ;)

If all wolves do not agree with my 'all chats' suggestion, then there can be a more advanced option to send chat to only ally or all - the option would be on the keyboard only.

I hope i will get many positive comments for my this suggestion.....
I agree with ya. But one reason i am alittle to not argree is because by allowing oppomemts to hear our chats, planning strategy is impossible for they will find out. A better idea is that there will be two chats. One for the team itself and one for the oppoment :D
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Qwik

Re: Improvement in Chat

Post by Qwik »

Best way is have a toggle to Room Chat or Team chat. Many other games have similar toggle.