Friends Feature Drama.

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
rain

Friends Feature Drama.

Post by rain » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:31 am

The simple step called unfriending or declining with the friends feature can cause a lot of drama. Whether it was accidental, because there wasn't enough space, it just wasn't seen or on purpose, it still causes problems within the community. There's usually someone ending up hurt by being unfriended or declined. Some get revenge because you attack, unfriend or decline your friend/someone. It's a good system, but it feels like this system has caused a rise in the amount of drama in game...
Last edited by rain on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

-Nikita-

Re: Friends Feature Drama.

Post by -Nikita- » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:13 am

I like it. I have the option to only friend adults and join them in servers. This fills my friendslist with people 20+ year old people i know i wont get aggravated talking to and playing with.

I state openly everytime someone requests that i only accept adult requests and if they dont like that, thats fine with me. I am not sure why someone would take something as silly as a friend request on a wolf game so serious. I mean, it might sound mean but, get over it? its a game and not all 15,000 players are going to want to be friends for whatever plethera of reasons there may be.
artwork creator https://quaylak.deviantart.com
🐺Nikita🐺
🐺1327581🐺
"The wolf never troubles itself with the opinions of sheep."

Furnace

Post by Furnace » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:12 am

Tbh I thought it was kinda weird when I join a room and someone sends me a friend request without haven talked to or even met me. (Which happened multiple times)
But whatever their reasons are, including those who get upset when you unfriend them etc., they have to learn that not everyone plays the same way, and if they want to cause drama...well, in my humble opinion, just let them. So what?
There will most likely allways immature, overdramatic and worse people around, but that‘s not a flaw in a feature or mechsnic of the game, but simply well, normal. If they don‘t have anything else to enjoy, let them have their drama. Between each other.
Furnace over and out.
I‘ll make you burn for me🔥

Terrorus

Post by Terrorus » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:07 pm

I had a friend BHwhiteballs said bad words lied to her mom and sold drugs for money it is NOT legal and she is 13 I deleted her then I was in the same game as her and then she sent a friend request I declined it I felt BAD :oops: :oops: but I have three friends kittygirl10 , reflection , and demon their is I have 1 they are nice I am Terrorus

rain

Post by rain » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:25 am

Terrorus wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:07 pm
I had a friend BHwhiteballs said bad words lied to her mom and sold drugs for money it is NOT legal and she is 13 I deleted her then I was in the same game as her and then she sent a friend request I declined it I felt BAD :oops: :oops: but I have three friends kittygirl10 , reflection , and demon their is I have 1 they are nice I am Terrorus
You have no need to feel bad. She did something illegal. You have a reason. There are some ppl who over react over nothing or don't wanna lose the "fight" because of the friends system.
Also, you should have avoided putting her name there in public. Not trying to cause anything, but mentioning names isn't exactly a good thing to do...
cyne; rain; cyii

Terrorus

Post by Terrorus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:43 am

Why I was trying to worn people

rain

Post by rain » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:15 pm

I understand your point, but publicly naming someone can cause a lot of drama which is something that should be avoided, for the good of you and the person. Doesn't matter if they did something wrong. We all have different opinions/preferences. As I said, I'm not trying to cause something here. I have no interest in fighting you verbally.
cyne; rain; cyii