If you’re not going to fight in PvP, don’t join PvP

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Why

If you’re not going to fight in PvP, don’t join PvP

Post by Why » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Literally the point of joining PvP is player versus player, which means you’re supposed to fight each other, not stand around and complain about everyone fighting?? You’re taking up space for a team that actually wants to “win” against the other team. If you want to talk to people then go to co-op and chat, not PvP where people are FIGHTING in teams.
Seriously, it’s annoying that I’m trying to play the game and then one or two of my teammates aren’t helping the rest of us fight against four enemies, and then they get upset when we call them out on it.
Seriously if you want to chat then go to co-op.

SANNA

Re: If you’re not going to fight in PvP, don’t join PvP

Post by SANNA » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:46 am

I agree with you. Especially cross teamers, when your own team member just stands there and watches you get killed, because they are friends with the opposing team. It’s unfair and stupid :roll:
do people actually read these

goldenlynx16

Post by goldenlynx16 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Thank you! I hate this so much; you’re on our team, so you fight on our team.
nepeta • mexican wolf • lvl 45

Terrorus

Post by Terrorus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:19 am

Yes but some on a different team will kill me when I want to let my dad level up by hurting me or him so I get mad at that

DOGGYSTYLE

Post by DOGGYSTYLE » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Yeah... i went into a pvp room once, and saw a group of people just standing around... and when someone started attacking, they all complained. Like wtf is that shit? Makes absolutely no sense at all.

TheGreatMoonMoon

Post by TheGreatMoonMoon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:04 pm

I recently lost a “mate” because of this LOL. He was on the opposite team and kept getting more and more pissed at me for killing him all the time :lol:

Acrimonious

Post by Acrimonious » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:02 am

I somewhat relate to this. But sometimes, I usually just watch others fight among themselves. I have a few reasons, one including that I don't like some of these people. The other being, the opposing team won't attack me because of my high statistics.

Archie

Post by Archie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:54 am

Lol, then you should join a server with me. I don't care how high your statistics is, I'm going to fight you no matter what. ;) I just reached lvl 45 so I'm climbing up there. My ID is 1489688 I'm totally cool if you add me to fight because im tired of people standing around like was said before or leaving the game right before they due just to come back full health. Like wtf is your problem if youre going to do that dont join. :roll:

invincible llama

Post by invincible llama » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:26 am

what if you just like climbing on the caves and laughing at people who dont know how to do it

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:58 pm

invincible llama wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:26 am
what if you just like climbing on the caves and laughing at people who dont know how to do it
:lol: Climbing the caves and tree can be fun, but it may be best to do it in a server where no one is fighting.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼