Discord

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
coypond

Discord

Post by coypond » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 am

Hey everyone!

My fiancé Sandollar and I (Chey) made a discord so that talking with everyone would be a little easier. Feel free to join. We want to host raids, roleplays, and more!

https://discord.gg/UcWdnhd

I am Groot

Re: Discord

Post by I am Groot » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:53 pm

I joined.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 am

There was already a discord made with many wolf player's Æ was the name I believe they had a rule no cheaters or modded accounts. Turns out over half the admins on the discord were banned for cheating as well many members. Glad there's a new one :D
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:36 pm

Why are you attacking us TrueKing? Stop spreading rumors about everything because you don't know anything. AE is more than a chat. It's a community. You don't understand because you are not there. I don't know why you are so mean to us. You have no reason to be. So please, just leave us alone. I report your posts because you are attacking people. Hahahah. You just go about your day on Wolf. See you around. You really make me smh. I can't understand why you are so mean. But I don't care. I've found a much better game and have moved on. Have a good day. And stop. Because I keep reporting you.

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Okay everyone. This string is just to get people to join Discord just to give a little more depth to players. Even giving bigger players an option to help the smaller ones learn. Don't really need the string filled with drama. And thetrueking I'm still fairly new to this Forum site and never heard anything other then AE but 10k health is a requirement to join their chat, where as far as I know this one has zero requirements to join in. I'm not a role player but I like to help. But I'm sure for role player people they will be able to find others. So far the people are very nice so I'm sure lots will enjoy it.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Northern Lights wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:36 pm
Why are you attacking us TrueKing? Stop spreading rumors about everything because you don't know anything. AE is more than a chat. It's a community. You don't understand because you are not there. I don't know why you are so mean to us. You have no reason to be. So please, just leave us alone. I report your posts because you are attacking people. Hahahah. You just go about your day on Wolf. See you around. You really make me smh. I can't understand why you are so mean. But I don't care. I've found a much better game and have moved on. Have a good day. And stop. Because I keep reporting you.
I'm mean too everyone who cheated and proclaimed too be non modders. I seen how most everyone from your pack ex pack whatever it is now would talk about how pathetic tmt was for cheating and you guys would always play the card you don't cheat and anyone who accused you of such was lying. Now after this update you guys continue too say that swift apps wrongly banned you all. Why would they do that? Like really come on that would shut off a huge chunk of their income I'm not trying too be mean I just find it funny how you all acted towards other's who you said was modding in the past and loved to say you guys all played fair. Now you personally I have nothing against you was 10k last time I saw you and you were the last person I'd ever suspect of doing something like this. Then again might not have been you could've been someone you let use your account in the past I don't know. It's okay if you report all my post I frankly don't care it's not my fault the members of FU, TM, TMT, KMA and other various packs that were banned can't handle having everyone know the truth. Also in the Æ post if you read it clearly says hacking is a disqualification too join it so you guys may want too change the advertisement too " it's okay too mod if you deny it". You know so it's fair so people that may mod that aren't your friends can join up.
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:12 pm

coypond wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 am
Hey everyone!

My fiancé Sandollar and I (Chey) made a discord so that talking with everyone would be a little easier. Feel free to join. We want to host raids, roleplays, and more!

https://discord.gg/UcWdnhd
BUMP!