A list of ideas!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
OutForBlood

A list of ideas!

Post by OutForBlood » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 am

~Some/most of these ideas have probably already been posted I just wanted to make a post about them~

•More animals (aquatic, airborn, extinct) and new places to explore/hunt.
•Bonded mates (Alpha & Omega) that at some level are allowed to raise pups within a pack.
•Gifting players. I think the option to gift someone gems or paw points should be an option(:
•Higher level wolves. I think they should raise the maximum level to 100.
•Kind of along with the new places to explore I think it'd be really cool to have more than just pvp and co op as options to go. Maybe add like a realm that's all snow or islands connected by strips of land, etc. Then the animals you'd find there would fit the environment, and so on.
•Something else I'd love to see added to the game is more slots for holding attack and regeneration items!!
•I'm not sure what people will think of this idea but I think having a few random robot cast out wolves roaming around in co-op and pvp areas would be cool. Cause In the real world wolves sometimes get thrown out of their pack for various reasons. Idk just a thought!
•Last but definitely not least for now, is I think you should be able to add people and see who's online and invite them to your location.

I LOVE this game, but I feel that some if not all of the ideas above would make it 100000 times more enjoyable(:

Comment what you think below!🤗
🐾Throw me to the Wolves; and I'll return leading the pack. 🐾

KrazyKayla

Re: A list of ideas!

Post by KrazyKayla » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:14 am

Sounds awesome!

OutForBlood

Re: A list of ideas!

Post by OutForBlood » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:26 pm

Thanks! :D
🐾Throw me to the Wolves; and I'll return leading the pack. 🐾