Where did all the preys go?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Unrealisation

Where did all the preys go?

Post by Unrealisation » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:59 am

I joined various COOP rooms today and tried different servers, but in every room I joined, there's barely any preys. Even in Legend Mountains, where there're usually difficult and abundance of preys, has only a few brown musk ox and giant crocs scattered in a large area. Every room looks so bare. Even with VIP and holiday 20% boost, I hardly get much coins from these animals.

Literally, for 15-20 minutes in Green Hills, all I've ever hunted was a bunch of wild boars, cougars, and maybe 1-3 crocs. In Wild Tundra: a bunch of polar bears, blue herons, Siberian tigers, caribous. Dark Forest: wild goats, boars, alligators, and a couple of birds here and there.

That's hardly anything compared to the number of animals I hunted in this amount of time before, when preys were plentiful and I could just stay in an area while hunting. Today I searched top to bottom and had little success.

What happened?

P.S. There were a lot of people in the room too (6-7 out of 8). So no, the lack of preys shouldn't be caused by the numbers of players in the rooms.

Edit: This may have happened just today, December 24th. Please dismiss this post.
Last edited by Unrealisation on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

AlphaWolf1

Re: Where did all the preys go?

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:31 pm

Unrealisation wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:59 am
I joined various COOP rooms today and tried different servers, but in every room I joined, there's barely any preys. Even in Legend Mountains, where there're usually difficult and abundance of preys, has only a few brown musk ox and giant crocs scattered in a large area. Every room looks so bare. Even with VIP and holiday 20% boost, I hardly get much coins from these animals.

Literally, for 15-20 minutes in Green Hills, all I've ever hunted was a bunch of wild boars, cougars, and maybe 1-3 crocs. In Wild Tundra: a bunch of polar bears, blue herons, Siberian tigers, caribous. Dark Forest: wild goats, boars, alligators, and a couple of birds here and there.

That's hardly anything compared to the number of animals I hunted in this amount of time before, when preys were plentiful and I could just stay in an area while hunting. Today I searched top to bottom and had little success.

What happened?

P.S. There were a lot of people in the room too (6-7 out of 8). So no, the lack of preys shouldn't be caused by the numbers of players in the rooms.
It might be because of the collection of players because usually players go alone and leave big prey alone but if they go together they kill everything in sight practically leaving the map a barren land of , well nothing.
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:41 pm

I played quite a lot recently, and honestly I was surprised how many animals were on map... On Green Hills we were unable to clear all animals in few areas.
/Y

Wolf #1826083

rain

Post by rain » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:09 am

This has happened to me a few times where all the prey/animals were sparsely separated and it was like the old days when there was more running than hunting.

Also is it just me or does the 20% boost just mean the animals are stronger? Before the hats came on to the wolf, I could kill stronger animals by myself but after the Christmas features every animal got higher hp and attack. I'm dying a ridiculous amount of times now. IT could just be the rooms I join but for some reason I doubt that.
cyne; rain

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:08 am

rain wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:09 am
Also is it just me or does the 20% boost just mean the animals are stronger? Before the hats came on to the wolf, I could kill stronger animals by myself but after the Christmas features every animal got higher hp and attack. I'm dying a ridiculous amount of times now. IT could just be the rooms I join but for some reason I doubt that.
I am also dying quicker and can't take on as many champs now.
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:41 am

^

I think the last two recent updates (totems skills and holidays special) increased the hp [maybe even attacks] of animals, which is why it's much harder to kill them now. I think the developers should increase the coins earned because of that, too.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

rain

Post by rain » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:45 am

Unrealisation wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:41 am
^

I think the last two recent updates (totems skills and holidays special) increased the hp [maybe even attacks] of animals, which is why it's much harder to kill them now. I think the developers should increase the coins earned because of that, too.
After the totems updates, the animals were relatively the same, slightly stronger. Now though with the holiday thingy going on it's a lot more different. I saw a 18k panther champ when I'm pretty sure they weren't that high before? White rhinos also went from 16-25k to 34+k
cyne; rain

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:16 am

rain wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:45 am
Unrealisation wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:41 am
^

After the totems updates, the animals were relatively the same, slightly stronger. Now though with the holiday thingy going on it's a lot more different. I saw a 18k panther champ when I'm pretty sure they weren't that high before? White rhinos also went from 16-25k to 34+k
Yes they did get stonger.
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.