Idea for improvement/new app

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Redfang

Idea for improvement/new app

Post by Redfang » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Ok, so I read some posts, sent some replies, piled up all the suggestions into one, and I agree that it would be nice to have another app or have this idea installed in the current one.

The idea is that there should be packs, and you don't have to join one, but you can, or establish one.
So, there would be an Alpha Male and Alpha Female, who can each chose a Beta, and second- and third-in-command, and you earn points to climb up the ranks, but an offer will pop up, so you can decline the offer, and if you accept the offer you can duel the wolf currently in that position, if you are both at full health, and then you choose your wanted abilities (but only the ones that you have already unlocked).

Each pack will have their own territory, and you can do a 'pack war' or a 'pack battle' and, also, I think that you shouldn't be able to invade the other packs territory unless your packs are in a pack war or a battle, and even then both Alphas and all the Betas' of all the packs involved (there is more than two packs in a pack war, and the packs can be allied with other packs) have to agree, so that all of the sudden a message that 'a pack war has been declared' or 'a pack battle has been declared' doesn't just pop up on the players screens. And there can be three opposing packs, or four, or five, but five is the lowest amount possible.

Also, a 'a pack war/battle (depending on what it is) has been requested' notification should pop up to all the members of all the packs when the Alpha has been asked and/or asked for a war/battle to take place, and a 'a pack war/battle is in progression' notification should pop up when all the Alphas' and Betas' have accepted the war/battle.

That way the pack being attacked won't be taken by surprise.

Also after a war takes place the non-winners pack has to join the winning pack, and therefore make a bigger, stronger pack, and if there are two allied winning packs, the pack who lost can choose which pack they want to join.

Note: the Betas', second-, and third-in-command wolves can make their own packs, but this may also mean that the number of packs might need to be limited. I'll let you decide.

And there should be camps where the wolves can go and sleep(the wolves would sleep in dens, and during the time they are asleep it's just a black screen)I also think that there should be one mane house, and cach wolf gets his/her own den to decorate.

You could also have day/night sequence (idk :| ),and the player will go to their den to sleep.
Also, the other players have to ask to be able to go into your den, so no one can just walk in and see your den(you can't go into den when in battle either).

One more thing... You should be able to earn den idem coins and house coins... the den coins for den decorations, the house coins for traps and stuff, and you can put up a 'goal' button where the Alpha says what type of trap, wall, ect., they want and the players can donate some of their house coins (10, 20, 50, or 100) to help get that specific idem, and when the goal has the correct amount (or more) house coins, the idem allows the Alpha to install the idem.

If the Alpha doesn't install the idem in 24 hours (real time) then the next highest ranking wolf playing gets to install it for them.

One more thing, you should be able to have accessories, so that you can tell yourself and other wolves apart.
(Sort of like WildCraft)

Ok, I think that's all I have. Please consider this in your next update/app, thanks for reading,
may you run swiftly and your be fur glossy,

Redfang
*steps out of dark bushes and growls greeting*
Hello, friends, or foes, (*shrugs*) it doesn't matter, I'm watching, and listening...
*bares fangs, baking slowly into the bushes until hidden from prying eyes*

rain

Re: Idea for improvement/new app

Post by rain » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:01 am

I think this would be better as a completely separate app. I think the current app is fine as it is and does not need much more. Plus, the game is of a completely different category than this idea. It's a good idea and well thought out. Many people would be interested in it. Some people won't though(like me hence this is probably quite biased) so if it was installed in the current game, they would lose complete interest in it. It would do well as another app, like I said.
cyne; rain

AlphaWolf1

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 am

I seriously love the idea it's really good and if you do have an other app for this you might consider adding another game mode which is what you said and the other app would be communications with the pack/others over the whole game. Hoping that this suggestion does get added to the game, I think it'll add the survival type of feature that I always liked in games like this.
You should consider this as well. How would you stop all the level 50's just making a pack?
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

Ignis

Post by Ignis » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:30 pm

It’s a nice and fun idea, I also do believe the game would benefit from a pack system. However, I think it needs to be simplified a lot, otherwise it would become the main focus and become a completely different game and that would upset a lot of current players. Although, as I said the idea isn’t bad and could be popular as another app.

As for the question about if all lvl 50 makes one pack: I don’t think that would happen. Most likely each current existing pack would make an official one. There’s a lot of rivalties going on between them, so need to worry about that.
On the other hand if any of those packs would accept lower levels, that’s a different question.
gαмιиg σтαкυ
“Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.”

AlphaWolf1

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 pm

Ignis wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:30 pm
However, I think it needs to be simplified a lot, otherwise it would become the main focus and become a completely different game and that would upset a lot of current players.
How come? As though people would be pulled towards the game to rival each pack and as another down fall for me enlarge the focus of RP (I hate RP :lol: ) and coming at it from this view I know at least from the 30 friends I have in-game literally 99% of them love RP. Still I could be wrong and this is what you might have not meant as again you said it needs to be simplified but how, where and to what extent?

Another point.
Ignis wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:30 pm
Most likely each current existing pack would make an official one.
This would be quite a threat to other packs as the last time I checked the pack Æ (Alpha Elites) had around a hundred people who had joined, way beyond cascading and dwarfing any other pack.

Ignis

Post by Ignis » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:56 pm

AlphaWolf1 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 pm
How come? As though people would be pulled towards the game to rival each pack and as another down fall for me enlarge the focus of RP (I hate RP :lol: ) and coming at it from this view I know at least from the 30 friends I have in-game literally 99% of them love RP. Still I could be wrong and this is what you might have not meant as again you said it needs to be simplified but how, where and to what extent?
To what extent? I didn’t really think of that. However, if I were to point out a few things I would say to cut away about having a den and a territory. As you said RP is popular in the game, but they are not the people who lay down the most money on it, I’m not trying to be rude, so please don’t be offended. If they were to add more to the RP I believe it would, as I said before, turn into a different game. I enjoy how simple things are right now. I also know a lot of people who hate RP, just like you, who plays this game.
If a pack system were made it would be like any other guild system in other mobile games, which mostly contains a group chat, a few benefits and maybe guild wars. I can agree on pack wars but only to determine which is the strongest pack, like in many other mobile games with guilds.

Of course, this is only my opinion and I won’t say I’m right. Everyone has their own opinion and that’s that.
AlphaWolf1 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 pm
This would be quite a threat to other packs as the last time I checked the pack Æ (Alpha Elites) had around a hundred people who had joined, way beyond cascading and dwarfing any other pack.
Alpha elites isn’t exactly a pack if I have understood correctly, it’s a group of people who is either strong solo players or a strong member or alpha of some other pack. I can be wrong though. Although, they could make a pack and I don’t know what the max ammount of members would be. It’s all speculations after all. ^^
gαмιиg σтαкυ

AlphaWolf1

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:25 pm

Ignis wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:56 pm
I can agree on pack wars but only to determine which is the strongest pack, like in many other mobile games with guilds.

What I understand from this is that there would be a leaderboard with packs which may be determined by how many pack wars they've won and losses and maybe a win to less ratio or at least, something along those lines. Though personally, I don't agree the concept of having no den. The way I image it is a cave with a dark entrance , a tinted black kinda thing, and when a person goes in they either have to have someone with the ability to let them in or they have to be a pack member. Inside it might be a simple stone cave with dead carcasses lay in the corners and a hay stack like thing for the either nest or sleeping area. Players would be able to plan tactics and just like in PvP, have the option to send a message to all, allies or pack only. Once done planning a war and the Alpha has decided roles and tactics it would start when both packs meet at the middle of a map which would likely be an arena surrounded by tall trees. It would count by your deaths,kills and assistances and upon finishing the player would get gems, coins and xp depending on that. The winning pack would double or triple their earning while the losers would only get the base line. This would be the side on The Wolf while on the guild would be a discord kind of structure with roles ranks and you should be able to pick a tactic that your allies will see and your alpha could buy AI wolves that will solely go by what the Alpha said with a mapping out of code such as attack player: <name> this would be the guild basically mapped out and finished. If you haven't joined a pack you could go under a ranking such as Lone Wolf and would be able to duel betas or elites in the pack to earn a high level of rank. In PvP and COOP it would say your name as always and your ranking and pack with a number referring to place in the leaderboard.

Ignis

Post by Ignis » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:06 am

AlphaWolf1 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:25 pm
In PvP and COOP it would say your name as always and your ranking and pack with a number referring to place in the leaderboard.
I can tolerate this more as an update for The Wolf. It has a sort of a realistic concept which the game tries to provide in some ways. There’s a few things I do disagree with, but that’s to be a given, we have different opinions. Lol.

I do like the idea how wars would play out, the leaderboard and reward distributions. The only thing I’m not clear about is with the last point with the guild bit as well as dueling betas and elites. To be clear, do you mean that these AI wolves would participate in the wars to fill up empty spots or something alike this? Also about Lone wolves dueling for a higher rank. Does it mean to earn a higher rank as a lone wolf or earn a rank in the pack? Does this apply to other members in the pack to earn a higher rank?

To spin on with the leaderboard idea, I believe for each top 3, top 5 and top 10 packs should earn a reward each week, something like an appropriate amount of gems and coins. I also would like one for players, those with most killed animals and those with most killed enemies, but that’s not the topic here...
gαмιиg σтαкυ

AlphaWolf1

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Ignis wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:06 am

The only thing I’m not clear about is with the last point with the guild bit as well as dueling betas and elites. To be clear, do you mean that these AI wolves would participate in the wars to fill up empty spots or something alike this? Also about Lone wolves dueling for a higher rank. Does it mean to earn a higher rank as a lone wolf or earn a rank in the pack? Does this apply to other members in the pack to earn a higher rank?
The AI would help no matter what or how many players and it might cost like 100,000 coins to buy a AI and then you can upgrade the AI's stats. The lone wolves will duel let's say beta and win then they will be accepted in to the pack as a beta, same goes for said people in the pack.

Ignis

Post by Ignis » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:30 am

AlphaWolf1 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 pm
The AI would help no matter what or how many players and it might cost like 100,000 coins to buy a AI and then you can upgrade the AI's stats. The lone wolves will duel let's say beta and win then they will be accepted in to the pack as a beta, same goes for said people in the pack.
Alright, I see. Thanks for clarifying, I’m now clear on everything. All your ideas are well thought out, I wish the wolf will consider some of it at least. ^^
gαмιиg σтαкυ