★ Why Do You Play The Wolf?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Unrealisation

Re: Why Do You Play The Wolf?

Post by Unrealisation » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:44 pm

This morning I woke up and got in the game. My wolf had a little party hat on. The first thing I saw was ribbons, balloons, and stars scattered around the den. I was like, huh? :?:

I stepped out of the den, saw a couple of giant balloons that said '2019' and 'Happy New Year!'. Then the sky got darker, and fireworks exploded up in the sky! :o I was literally awestruck! :lol:

I hunted in that COOP room for a while, then I found a croc champ at the big tree in Green Hills. It also had a little party hat on, and I was like, I had to take some photos, too!

It's these little surprises, sometimes small, sometimes big, that make me come back to this game all the time.

Happy New Year Everyone!
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

imdawolfman

Post by imdawolfman » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:53 am

I started playing about 6 weeks ago, I found an android emulater for my PC and was cruising games. I'm attracted to wolf things as my surname is Wolf. I simply loved running as a wolf, I get so completely into it, sometimes just running laps around and around the land, wind in my hair. I've bossed up on the speed attribute :)

I must like it, I'm about to level up at 41. Howl if you see me, imdawolfman

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:56 am

imdawolfman wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:53 am
I started playing about 6 weeks ago, I found an android emulater for my PC and was cruising games. I'm attracted to wolf things as my surname is Wolf. I simply loved running as a wolf, I get so completely into it, sometimes just running laps around and around the land, wind in my hair. I've bossed up on the speed attribute :)

I must like it, I'm about to level up at 41. Howl if you see me, imdawolfman
Very cool. I would like to have Wolf in my name. :D
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

Ignis

Post by Ignis » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:56 am

I guess first of all, I love animal games of all sorts and got several both in my laptop and phone. Second, I love grindy games, it may seem strange but it’s how I am. I love to earn what I want through hard work in games. So, when I came across The Wolf, I got immediately hooked. That was around one and a half years ago. I loved to see my wolf grow stronger.
Unfortunately, the game got more hostile as some said, the deeper I got into it the more drama it ensured, I also realized it took too much of my time, as I could spend hours just grinding on it. Therefore I “retired”. I gave away my main wolf and now play with a small wolf only to see what’s new from time to time. I also hope to share my knowledge to people who might need it, wether it be about skills or attributes, I’m here to listen. ^^
gαмιиg σтαкυ
“Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.”

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:48 pm

1. How and when did you discover this game?
I started playing in April 2017 when a friend told me about the game.

2. Do you play this game on a daily basis? What had led to this habit?
I play whenever I have time, but as a busy person, I do not play every day. It was fun leveling up and unlocking new skils, but since I'm Level 50 now, I've lost some interest in it.

3. What makes this game fun for YOU? What do you enjoy about the game most? What do you dislike about it?
Definitely hanging out with friends. I enjoy saving up coins and spending them all at once because I feel like upgrading a bunch of stats at once is more effective because you can see a more significant change in your strength, which is motivating. I dislike dirty players and rude people. Random people who send me friend requests also get annoying, but I can't say I dislike them.

4. Those of you who've played for one year or more, what makes this game appealing to you? What motivates you to stay in this game all these times?
This is appealing to me because it is the only RPG I know of with easy controls (joystick, attack button, etc). The animations are quick, which allow for easy gameplay. Most RPGs that I've tried out have slow animations and have hard-to-control joysticks. For example, in Wildcraft, another RPG, the animals' run cycles are too smooth and slow, so it takes a long time to get to places. Also, I like the attack feature in The Wolf, which allows your character to attack while moving forward rather than making the character stop altogether and slash at thin air (like in other RPGs such as Wildcraft). One of the main reasons I still play this game is because I have spent money on this game and don't want it to go to waste. (Also, don't get me wrong, Wildcraft is fun. It's just that the controls are hard to use.)

5. Lastly, why do you play the wolf? Is it more than just a form of entertainment for you?
I only play it for entertainment.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

JoFran

Post by JoFran » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:16 pm

G'day I joined this game because I live gothic culture but in a romantic fashion sense but I'm not a goth Chick I love wolves I own a Japanese Spitz dog fyi the Spitz us the direct descendant of the wolf a Spitz is a wolf therefore a Spitz in any sub breed fyi is the oldest dog breed in the world

I also am a huge gothic artist fan eg Lisa Parker and Anne Stokes I have many of their wall prints on my walls and some of their products all of wolves

So yeah that's why I love the wolf game

Black Dawn

Post by Black Dawn » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:13 am

i came along this game and became obsessed! I think i play for friends! i also just love animals! its soooooooo cool too!
~WHEN ALL FAILS, BE A POTATO~

Black Dawn

Post by Black Dawn » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:16 am

Unrealisation wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:49 am
Around September of 2017, I saw my younger sister playing this game. At the time, I wasn't interested at all. In fact, I thought the game was ridiculous! It wasn't until she begged me to play with her that I created my own account. My favorite memory was when my sister and I were battling against an American Bison. I freaked out because it kept chasing me, and I didn't know what to do! With time and my sis's guidance, I had fallen in love with this game, and have been playing a couple of times a week.

Back in the old days, stronger players would constantly help lower levels, hunting along their side or give them the healing glitch. This really warms my heart. Of course, people still help lower levels today, but I don't know...the game feels more homie back then I guess. To be honest, I deleted the app a couple of times but always ended up downloading it again weeks later...you can say I was curious...curious if the developers had updated the app... to see if there were anything new...anything different. I have to give the devs some credit; they sure did surprise me with every new update!

What motivated me to play all these times is having a sense of achievement everytime I level up, upgrade a skill, or kill an animal. I also like to immerse myself in the game world, to experience myself as a wolf, for it is my favorite animal. Likewise, cooperation and competition are always two key factors that motivate me to play: working together as a team to defeat opponents or preys.

Ultimately, as long as the developers continue to bring new features and elements into the game, I will continue to play :D

And that concludes my essay, folks. Thanks for taking your time reading ;)
I think thats a great reason/story ;) XD
~WHEN ALL FAILS, BE A POTATO~

GreenAnan

Post by GreenAnan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:30 am

1. How and when did you discover this game?
Around february 2017. Wow i'm old... I think I was bored and I wanted to play something new? Idk, it's almost 2years ago xD

2. Do you play this game on a daily basis? What had led to this habit?
Around february 2017 - november 2017 i was very addicted to the wolf lol, i think it's because of the people of the wolf and i wanted to get stronger and stronger. The people make the wolf interesting and I created a clan with my sisters in july 2017, which made the game even more awesome, the clan is still existing. Nowadays in thewolf, i'm lagging alot and it kills the fun ofc, now i'm barely online now.

3. What makes this game fun for YOU? What do you enjoy about the game most? What do you dislike about it?
It's fun to talk to my friends who don't have kik, discord or whatsapp.
I dislike the dramas. There are so many dramas, no fun dramas, they are serious dramas and yeah it's a mess but those are the side effects if you are social in the wolf.

4. Those of you who've played for one year or more, what makes this game appealing to you? What motivates you to stay in this game all these times?
What's with the people who played nearly 2 years xD jk
The clan. Someone from my clan always ask me to play with her. I'm thankful for that. Idk why i'm still staying in the wolf but Ig it's because of that someone who keeps asking me xD and for my friends who made me promise to stay in the wolf.

5. Lastly, why do you play the wolf? Is it more than just a form of entertainment for you?
Still not active but it's more than entertainment, it's a game yes but i met many awesome ppl around me so you can say you can met awesome ppl xD
It should be obvious what my favorite color is! :lol:

123doggos

Post by 123doggos » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:47 am

I discovered it cause I was bored I wanted a game that supported hunting and wolf rp it became something I played on a daily basis dont judge I wish I was a wolf :p
Name: Lunar eclipse
Level:38
Female
Wolf id:16432389
Pack:Pack cancelled
Wolf: Frost wolf
Mate: None :
( I rarely play anymore so I rarely check this dont be offended