Glitches/Bugs Compilation | Last Updated 8/28

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Unrealisation

Glitches/Bugs Compilation | Last Updated 8/28

Post by Unrealisation » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:04 pm

I will describe and post pictures of major or minor glitches/bugs that I've encountered over time. Please note that this is my personal experience.

EDIT: NEW GLITCHES/BUGS WILL BE SUBMITTED AS NEW POSTS.

Current Glitches/Bugs:
No ID/Friend Listhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1-2YJk ... lAWs-nkGwl

Description: My player ID does not show. When I open up the "Social" tab, it does not show my friend list, only displaying 6 buttons of the game's social media. Everything went back to normal after I've closed the game and opened it again.
Number of times this has happened: 1
Shrunken Skillhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1-5EIC ... mnAL4dL0qr

Description: One of the skill buttons has shrunken in each of the pictures I've taken. Happens in both COOP and PVP. No idea why. Everything went back to normal when I left the room and join again or join a different room.
Number of times this has happened: 3
Continous Damagehttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1q0NOm ... a7L3lWBFxg

Description: An animal uses a continuous damage skill on me (such as freezing breath or blowing fire). I kill the animal, but the damage is still being done to me, therefore lowering my health little by little until I die. It's impossible to howl to den to heal myself, for I cannot do so when I'm still taking the damage. Happens with polar bears and dark albatrosses.
Number of times this has happened: 6
Friend List Bugs ▶ Images not available

Description #1: Let's say I'm in a server with one of my friends. I or another player accept each other's friend request. One of these things then happen:
a. my new friend is offline even though they're in the room with me and my friend
b. my friend is offline even though they're in the room with both me and my new friend

Description #2: Sometimes my friend is in the same room as me. Their name and score are on the leaderboard, but their green wolf icon is not shown on the minimap when I open it. It's like they are not there at all. To further explain, let's say there are 8 players in a COOP room, including my friend and I. I would see 6 other "green dots" that tell me where the other players are on the minimap, but my friend's location is not present. If I count the number of players on the minimap including myself, there is only 7 people.

Description #3: I was in private chat with my friend. I was able to send messages to them when all of a sudden nothing would send when I click the enter button. I then retyped the sentence two more times, both of which also did not send, before realizing this must be another bug. When I try to type in the server's group chat, nothing would print out when I tap a letter, and the send/enter button also does not work.

Description #4: When I join a friend, it shows that the room is full but there are actually 1-3 spots available.

[/quote]
Last edited by Unrealisation on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

yakuza

Re: Glitches/Bugs Compilation | Last Updated 4/26

Post by yakuza » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:06 pm

That's the best bug report I've seen so far. Good job! Hopefully most of these will get fixed in next update. Unfortunately we'll need to be patient before next update is out.
/Y

Wolf #1826083

Unrealisation

Re: Glitches/Bugs Compilation | Last Updated 4/26

Post by Unrealisation » Sat May 04, 2019 4:52 am

yakuza wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:06 pm
That's the best bug report I've seen so far. Good job! Hopefully most of these will get fixed in next update. Unfortunately we'll need to be patient before next update is out.
Thank you. I will update every so often to help the developers make the game better. And yes, I can't wait to see what the new update will bring :)
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

EddieScib

Glitches/Bugs Compilation Last Updated 5/18

Post by EddieScib » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:26 pm

why are you jumping all over this guy? Hes simply submitting bugs. Cool it.
All of these are glitches/imperfections that should be fixed.

BOREALIS

Re: Glitches/Bugs Compilation | Last Updated 5/18

Post by BOREALIS » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:51 pm

I have another glitch. Feel free to add it to the compilation if you'd like. I can't really describe it without getting confusing, so I'll use a scenario.

Let's say I just killed a Black Panther in COOP.

Here is what should happen: It dies and its "circle" on the mini map goes away.

This is what happens instead: It dies, but its "circle" on the mini map stays. Also, the "circle" follows you around.

From experience, I've noticed that it only happens in COOP, but it may happen in PVP; I'm not sure. It doesn't really affect gameplay, but it's a bit annoying. I don't have a screenshot, but I'm sure you may get one because it happens to me quite often.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

Castiel

Re: Glitches/Bugs Compilation | Last Updated 5/18

Post by Castiel » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:18 pm

These two bugs bother me the most and I really hope it's going to be fixed soon.

Unable to Hit Certain Animals

This happens with champions and regulars. The game will work fine but then sometimes I will be unable to bite an animal and the only way to resolve this is to reconnect to the room. It's quite annoying, especially if its a champion that will probably be dead by the time I reconnect back. As far as I know, the only way to hit the animal in this state is with thunderstorm.

Freezing Breath not Registering

This happens quite often. Sometimes if I use freezing breath on an animal, it won't do any damage at all, leading me to wait until the attack is finished until I can do damage, wasting my health and a skill. I've never used the claw jumps but I've heard from other players that these attacks tend to miss as well. I hope improvements will be made to solve issues with missing attacks.
𝒞 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | 𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝟤𝟢 | 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓁𝒻 | 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉 | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟢 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟤50 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓀 | 𝐼𝒟: 𝟣𝟩𝟣𝟥𝟫𝟪𝟨𝟤 |

........ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɢʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴇʀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ

............................ Image

Unrealisation

Re: Glitches/Bugs Compilation | Last Updated 7/19

Post by Unrealisation » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:50 am

Description: Ok, so I was going to record of short vid of me cooping. I turned the record button on, which automatically kicks me out of the current server. Now, when I join again, it lets me join the previous server, and this is where things got wacky: (1) the name I entered before [tempXa] somehow changed to [Player]. It changed my skin icon from a dhole wolf to a black wolf, from level 7 to 12, from 540 hp to 100 hp, from female to male, and the skills are unlocked. (2) I can kill other people and other people can kill me like in PvP even though this is Coop. A white text is shown. On the scoreboard the information is correct: my name, my wolf skin, and my level. After a few second I got kicked out of that server. I joined a new server and everything went back to normal.

See the videos on my insta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0HzslSjbMY ... hare_sheet

P.S. I forgot to turn on the game music and sound effects so there’s absolutely no sound coming from the vid...oops ;p

@majestic.temp
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:59 am

This is a small bug about the timing and kill text color in team switch. Here’s a pic that shows when someone switched me while I was battling: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzZhGh2F6Qa ... _copy_link
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

Watermelonz4lifezz

Post by Watermelonz4lifezz » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:44 am

"Description #1: Let's say I'm in a server with one of my friends. I or another player accept each other's friend request. One of these things then happen:
a. my new friend is offline even though they're in the room with me and my friend
b. my friend is offline even though they're in the room with both me and my new friend"

This tends to happen to me a lot happened like 8times to me
Buttt I'm too lazy to coop :,)

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:57 am

Glitch/bug: everyone disappears on the scoreboard, mini map, and game.

Further description/pics: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1mxKezDFwb ... cabxuft9zs
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795