Make Fire and Frost Wolves Larger

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.

Do you support this suggestion?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 11

Castiel

Make Fire and Frost Wolves Larger

Post by Castiel » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:16 pm

At the moment the Great wolf and Mighty wolf are the largest wolves in the game. However, the Frost and Fire wolves seem to be the most powerful in appearance (with the scars and fantasy element) not to mention the most expensive skins in the game, priced at 12,000 gems, yet they are the same size as the free skins, which appear quite small when stood next to Great and Mighty wolves. In my honest opinion they should be the same size, if not a tiny bit larger than the Great and Mighty wolves, not smaller. :?

It's a small change, but as a Frost wolf player I would really like the size to be altered.
๐’ž ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐‘’ ๐“ | ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป | ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ | ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข | ๐Ÿฃ4๐“€ | ๐Ÿค50 ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐“€ | ๐ผ๐’Ÿ: ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค |

........ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษขส€ษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… สแดแดœ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด‡ส€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด

............................ Image

BOREALIS

Re: Make Fire and Frost Wolves Larger

Post by BOREALIS » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:12 am

I don't exactly have an opinion on this topic, but I think it would be a nice idea if we could choose the size of our wolves.
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:36 am

BOREALIS wrote: โ†‘
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:12 am
I don't exactly have an opinion on this topic, but I think it would be a nice idea if we could choose the size of our wolves.
Ah yeah I agree. Choosing between small, medium and large or even add a scroll bar thing to choose a custom size would be nice.

On top of this maybe even a dire wolf size option unlockable with gems could be added.

Although this is a bit off topic, I'd also like the eyes to be more noticeable if possible, like seeing the bright blue eyes of the Frost wolf in-game instead of really dull ones.
๐’ž ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐‘’ ๐“ | ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป | ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ | ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข | ๐Ÿฃ4๐“€ | ๐Ÿค50 ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐“€ | ๐ผ๐’Ÿ: ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค |

........ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษขส€ษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… สแดแดœ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด‡ส€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด

Unknown Content

Post by Unknown Content » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:34 am

I don't exactly have an opinion on this topic either, But i do have an idea

How about size base off of Level?

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:33 am

Unknown Content wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:34 am
I don't exactly have an opinion on this topic either, But i do have an idea

How about size base off of Level?
That is also a nice idea :D this would make more sense since maybe you start the game off as a young, small wolf that becomes older and stronger as you level up, leading to a big bulky wolf at level 50 like the size of Mighty wolves.

BoogerWolf

Post by BoogerWolf » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:06 pm

Castiel wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:33 am
That is also a nice idea :D this would make more sense since maybe you start the game off as a young, small wolf that becomes older and stronger as you level up, leading to a big bulky wolf at level 50 like the size of Mighty wolves.
I don't roleplay, don't care for it myself, but I think this would be a great feature for those that do. Watching your wolf grow into maturity would certainly promote a stronger connection between player and game character. And if they added the option to roll-back your wolf's appearance to any previous stage of maturity already acquired that would add a level of customization for everyone regardless of preference for role-playing.
Why is this game so fricken addictive?!