New The Wolf Discord

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

New The Wolf Discord

Post by White Fang 1 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:49 am

Hello fellow wolves join me in the new The Wolf Online Simulator Discord!

https://discord.gg/xahgwka

We are currently looking for admins and moderators that have a good knowledge of the game, the forums and discord servers. (preferably a member of the forums that is very active and respectful)

The discord functions in the same way as the forums with creative content, suggestions, support and talk channels but includes pack chats for your pack if you own or are in a pack, with the suggestions channel you can make suggestions as to how to make the discord a better place for new players and a new unofficial hub for The Wolf players.

Admin, Moderator and Helper roles are limited so be sure to be quick when making an application.

Also please help grow the server by inviting fellow players or by Nitro boosting the server.

NOTE: This discord server is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Swift Apps, If you have any complaints Please email: Contact@BaronaStudios.com or Contact@BBA-usa.Net
Last edited by White Fang 1 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

yakuza

Re: New The Wolf Discord

Post by yakuza » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:46 pm

It's great initiative, but I feel like naming server "The Wolf Online Simulator by Swift Apps" suggests that this is officially backed by Swift Apps, which I believe is not. Consider renaming server, if you're not convinced maybe reach to support@swiftapps.pl to get company statement, just to be clear. Anyway I fully support this way of engaging community, all I want is to avoid confusion :) good luck!
/Y

Wolf #1826083

White Fang 1

Post by White Fang 1 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:38 pm

yakuza wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:46 pm
It's great initiative, but I feel like naming server "The Wolf Online Simulator by Swift Apps" suggests that this is officially backed by Swift Apps, which I believe is not. Consider renaming server, if you're not convinced maybe reach to support@swiftapps.pl to get company statement, just to be clear. Anyway I fully support this way of engaging community, all I want is to avoid confusion :) good luck!
Yes we have reached out to swift apps and rage quit games to get any information but have not heard back from them.
Answer Most questions.

Swift Apps
Site Admin

Post by Swift Apps » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Hello!

The e-mail must have fallen through the cracks somehow because we can't find it, sorry for that! We get what you meant in the name, but it still might be a bit misleading and confusing, so it would be great if you removed the name of the developer from the channel name. Thank you!

White Fang 1

Post by White Fang 1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:25 pm

Swift Apps wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:54 pm
Hello!

The e-mail must have fallen through the cracks somehow because we can't find it, sorry for that! We get what you meant in the name, but it still might be a bit misleading and confusing, so it would be great if you removed the name of the developer from the channel name. Thank you!
Thank your your change will be made, and a new email will be resent containing the exact information as the first.
Answer Most questions.