Game does not favor low levels at all

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Vision5

Game does not favor low levels at all

Post by Vision5 »

So I’m kind of bumped at how the game seems to favor those already high level. For example, in PvP I always see bunch of lvl 50s vs 60-70s and whenever there’s slots left in the room the already stacked team keeps getting stacked while we get more lower levels. To make matters worse if we do get a high level he/she will have some sort of “peace code” where they don’t helps us rather watch us get clapped literally. I’m not saying all high levels do this but a good majority always never want to PVP someone who is a threat.

How is it balanced when a lvl 75 can join a room full of 50s? There’s no skill in that and to make matters worse we get the “oh y’all denned come out”. How is that fun? This is just me but when I somehow get lucky and match up with easy people I’ll stop attacking them or leave since it’s not at all fun. Can PvP be focused a bit more on in terms of balancing? I’m not an expert, so one solution could be based off stats?

Also, I been told to just go coop and get stronger which I try and it seems to not help in terms of gems. Mode seems to be full of pack members or just insane high level people who don’t call out champs at all. Why can’t we have insanely strong champs that forces people to work together and actually call it out.

Oh and the irony... due to me wanting to get stronger I do the daily missions to get some gems and when I earn enough for boost I get flamed for using it especially by those higher than me. I get “booster trash”. It’s fine to farm low levels but it’s not fine when a low level uses a free boost that anyone can get to somewhat level the play field. lol

I’m not saying all high levels are like this. It’s just what I witness in my CP ranking since I assume there’s way more stronger people I’ve never met. Thanks for reading and tc.

itssBlue

Re: Game does not favor low levels at all

Post by itssBlue »

When it comes to PvP, the only way a 75 would be with the lower levels, is if their CP was low enough for them to be there. A higher level/high CP cannot just casually join lower brackets

Vision5

Post by Vision5 »

itssBlue wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:41 am
When it comes to PvP, the only way a 75 would be with the lower levels, is if their CP was low enough for them to be there. A higher level/high CP cannot just casually join lower brackets
I’m not sure how it works, but these high levels are like barely 1k hp but can just one skill and whole team dead. I might just have to push through coop.

I seen a video so CP doesn’t go up based on pvp activity rather just pumping up stats? I always thought the cp ranks were like other games where you grind out the mode and achieve new ranks.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Post by Itsnotmeitsyou »

I completely agree with you vision5. Although I'm not sure about the 20 level gap, but it sure is close. I honestly hate pvp because people seem like they live there. They kill you in seconds. My wolf isn't built to go up against these people that have either spent a crap ton of money or a crap ton of time on this game. And yeah, then get flamed and insulted because dying instantly sucks. Just don't forget, you're going up against probably very young kids, with nothing better to do than do this to make themselves feel better. I've built my wolf for co-op. WAY less drama.
As for coop. Yeah. Finding one with a good alpha and also roughly the same levels as you is frustrating. Very annoying when there's really high level players that just take all the points, don't port, and seek out a champ you're killing just to take almost all of it. I don't announce a champ if no one else does.
Coop and PVP should NOT be going by combat points. It should be going by level. I mean, how many of us have useless skills that we opened and upgraded and are not using, but it counts as combat points anyway, and we get stuck with these people.
There should absolutely be a way to select your level of coop.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Post by Itsnotmeitsyou »

Oh and yeah. You'll absolutely get called every name in the book of you go into PVP with your boost. Why waste it there anyway. I always put my boost on and go pulverize everything in mammoth Creek. End up with tons of gems and points. Also, because I hate the people in PVP so much, a pack member and I will just go in and kill each other and leave when the quests come up. Really sucks these people ruin a great part of the game, but whatever.

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

Itsnotmeitsyou wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:49 pm
Coop and PVP should NOT be going by combat points. It should be going by level. I mean, how many of us have useless skills that we opened and upgraded and are not using, but it counts as combat points anyway, and we get stuck with these people.
There should absolutely be a way to select your level of coop.
Then what would happen to the 1ks? They would be put against people with waaay different health than what they are built for. You can’t put a 1k with 200k cp against a 20k with 4.5m cp. The 20k will most likely win. Coop, which is organized by level at the moment, is absolute torture for people with low hps with attack 200-300 (the majority of low hp players I’ve seen). If you were to make such a change, it wouldn’t go well with these players, including myself. As for the skills portion; yes your skills you unlock waste cp and make it higher. Low health players spend time strategizing what skills to not unlock. By no means is this ‘unfair,’ or whatever, it’s simply a strategy to conserve your cp. It’s not easy to be low health, and you can kill these players very easily because of that. Try upgrading a ‘nova’ skill, so you can kill these kinds of players. I feel like I’m betraying myself as a low health player by saying this, but try frozen claw jump. It’s annoying for us, but works well if you’re killing a 1k (or 2k). Hope the tips helped, and have a good day :)
Dragon is yes

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

COOP also is level based by the way, not combat power based

Itsnotmeitsyou

Post by Itsnotmeitsyou »

itssBlue wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:44 pm
COOP also is level based by the way, not combat power based
Yes. It's PVP that really needs to not be CP based.