animals that attack in PvP

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
ZeroTheWolf

animals that attack in PvP

Post by ZeroTheWolf » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:58 am

Don't you just hate it when you are attacking the other team and an animal(moose,bear,stag,tiger,etc.) starts attacking you? You were about to win the fight and you die because of the extra animal attacking you. You don't even gain a kill when you kill them. I think it's realy annoying that they are there. Who agrees with me?

PharaohSabre

Re: animals that attack in PvP

Post by PharaohSabre » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:52 pm

It really is irritating, but I've been in several fights I only won because of the "help" of a tiger or ox absolutely mangling the other player. But people typically like to kill them off before any battles start so they don't interfere and pose an advantage or threat to either team.
The Champion Thief
Pay-to-win =/= Strong

Something Fred

Post by Something Fred » Sun May 19, 2019 1:58 am

I have seen people intentionally let the animal kill them so that the rival team cannot score the kill. Bit pathetic but it happens. It’s low but not as bad as LBD!

BoogerWolf

Post by BoogerWolf » Sun May 19, 2019 3:05 am

What is LBD? I searched the forum for it but this is the only abbreviated reference.
Why is this game so fricken addictive?!

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation » Sun May 19, 2019 4:14 am

BoogerWolf wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:05 am
What is LBD? I searched the forum for it but this is the only abbreviated reference.
LBD means leave before death/dying.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

BoogerWolf

Post by BoogerWolf » Sun May 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Thanks for explaining Unrealisation
Why is this game so fricken addictive?!

TheBassoonist

Post by TheBassoonist » Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

They should really either 1. take animals out of pvp because nobody uses them. or 2. completely revamp pvp. They should use a co op map or one of a similar size that's just like co op, but you can kill other wolves in solo mode or team mode. Either one would improve the game.

Furry Sausage

Post by Furry Sausage » Wed May 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Animals are great when the PVP gets a bit too slow (the opposing team camps in the den and the like) but you do not want to change rooms or take a break immediately. I think sometimes having them in the way adds to the PVP as well, so you have to be careful where you go and can also make it a bit harder for the other team in certain situations. Also, without animals the arena would feel rather empty.

Funny fact: in The Cheetah and The Panther games I could level up rather quickly because the lower level PVP often was almost empty and I could use portals to my advantage much more often than in the coop, which felt to me rather slow in those games. Maybe The Wolf also has similar opportunities in certain regions at certain times, although I think the coop would be better anyway in this game if you specifically want to kill animals, even without portals.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:50 am

TheBassoonist wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm
They should really either 1. take animals out of pvp because nobody uses them. or 2. completely revamp pvp. They should use a co op map or one of a similar size that's just like co op, but you can kill other wolves in solo mode or team mode. Either one would improve the game.
I can see where you're going with your idea, but the issue is that some PVP servers just have a bunch of people chatting and the only way to get coins in the servers is by killing animals. Also, it would be hard to have a large PVP room because it would take too long to find other players.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

Mouselline

Post by Mouselline » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:07 pm

I definitely like animals in PvP for many reasons. If I’m guarding the opposite teams base then it will give me something to do. Same thing if there is nobody left on the opposite team. Also, if I am being chased, I use big animals to my advantage. I run through them and they typically get in the way and slow down the other team. I enjoy animals being there, yes, it’s annoying when u are killed by one, but you can move and they will start attacking the other team. They are good for a lot more reasons then bad