Fix Issue with Rooms being 'Full' and AFK Players

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Castiel

Fix Issue with Rooms being 'Full' and AFK Players

Post by Castiel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:37 pm

I really wish there wasn't such a delay when it comes to registering spaces available in lobbies. One room my friend was in the other day even had 4 spaces available, yet it continued to inform me that the room was full with 8/8 players for almost 30 minutes before it finally told me there was one space. ONE. When I joined there were clearly 3 other spaces available. This is happening too often these days and it makes it more difficult for me to join with friends as the rooms keep stating they're full, when in reality they would have 1-4 spaces available.

I can understand a few seconds delay due to players being kicked out and having to reconnect back, but I don't think I should be waiting minutes for spaces to register and frankly, its getting on my nerves. I would really appreciate it if the waiting times could be reduced.

Second point - Please allow the game to automatically kick out afk players to allow active users to join. I'm sick of seeing afk alphas and players sat in a room for hours taking up space. Heck in some rooms I've even seen afk alphas with 1 million+ scores, so unless anyone plans to stick around for hours trying to surpass these scores, there will be no ports at all. In my opinion, players should be kicked out after 10-15 minutes of inactivity.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image

rain

Re: Fix Issue with Rooms being 'Full' and AFK Players

Post by rain » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:17 am

For the first points, that definitely has to be fixed. It absolutely frustrates me especially when someone needs help but I can't give any since the room is apparently "full"

As for the AFK players, I honestly get that they want to save their score after working on it for so long. Perhaps some sort of AFK system could be helpful
cyne; rain