Solution to lbd

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
rain

Solution to lbd

Post by rain » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:11 am

Lbd(or leaving/left before death) is something that I don't really mind but I know a lot of people who really dislike this. I could write an essay about this but honestly let's just get straight to it. So I have a solution for lbd.

It's rather simple. Instead of spawning in the spawn/den when you rejoin, you spawn in the map, just like in coop. There are ways to work around it but the methods are slower and the score is most likely going to be lost.

So ye, that's it. I'm just suggesting, not looking for any arguments.
cyne; rain

Castiel

Re: Solution to lbd

Post by Castiel » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Agreed. They should spawn in the same place with the same amount of health just like in coop. PvP is filled with lbd players these days, it's really getting on my nerves and it just makes the game boring.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image

Watermelonz4life2234

Re: Solution to lbd

Post by Watermelonz4life2234 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:54 pm

rain wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:11 am
Lbd(or leaving/left before death) is something that I don't really mind but I know a lot of people who really dislike this. I could write an essay about this but honestly let's just get straight to it. So I have a solution for lbd.

It's rather simple. Instead of spawning in the spawn/den when you rejoin, you spawn in the map, just like in coop. There are ways to work around it but the methods are slower and the score is most likely going to be lost.

So ye, that's it. I'm just suggesting, not looking for any arguments.
I really agree with this!