THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP.

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
V.R4.16

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP.

Post by V.R4.16 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Players are abusing the ability to leave coop and rejoin at where they last were. Here's how:

They'll find a group of animals, kill them, then leave and while they leave the animals will instantly respawn, so when they get back they'll farm them. Then repeat this constantly. It causes extreme lag.

This is also used to farm champs.

I'm currently watching an entire server do this. I asked them to stop because of the lag, but they refused.

EDIT: They've been farming an invisible condor champ for the last 45 minutes, so here's the link to a video of that on YouTube for proof.

https://youtu.be/ji4hsyn8qxw

Sorry for the crappy quality, I had to use my other phone. But you can clearly see them taking damage each time.

rain

Re: THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP.

Post by rain » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:26 am

I've been in multiple rooms where this is the case. Usually the room is already laggy and therefore the animals are too. So that how the respawn thingy works. The animals are frozen after they die and if you rejoin there is a chance that the animal we be there again. Etc.
Honestly I dont mind it because the grind is already so high and people are willing to take any shortcuts
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

V.R4.16

Post by V.R4.16 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:37 am

I didn't post this for anyone's opinion on the matter. I'm just letting the developers know. This is completely new to me and frankly, it's cheating. They may not be using mods but they're using the games bugs for their own benefit while disrupting others gameplay. Much like HG.

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:25 pm

Honestly this game has a ton of other old bugs/glitches that haven't been fixed, so don't expect this to be fixed quickly, if at all. As Rain mentioned, the room has to be laggy/broken to begin with to even start the glitch, so I don't think players rejoining is causing the lag.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image

rain

Post by rain » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:10 pm

Unfortunately this is Earth where people think xD so welcome to Earth
Annoying, eh?

What I'm saying(apologises for my lazy wording before), is that if spawn rate was better and the grind was less, maybe it would be more urgent. I was trying to give some insight but I guess it came off wrong?

As Castiel said however, there are many other bugs and glitches, a lot which haven't been fixed yet. So the chances of this being fixed immediately probably won't happen.

As he also stated, the room has to be laggy for the glitch to work. If the room is already laggy, it is already impacting other players.
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime