Demonic and Angelic wolf + skills

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Shadx

Demonic and Angelic wolf + skills

Post by Shadx » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:56 pm

I have suggestions for new skins. First Demonic Wolf - he would be black with red eyes and red scars, and second Angelic wolf - would be white with blue eyes and blue scars. I would suggest new skills for these skins. For demonic wolf - dark skills in colours red-black and for angelic wolf - light skills in colours blue-white.

Castiel

Re: Demonic and Angelic wolf + skills

Post by Castiel » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:14 pm

I'd honestly kill for an angelic wolf, even if it cost me thousands of gems. I definitely think this game has reached a stage where it would have to do something different with future skins, so I think these wolves should have wings along with 'blank' coloured eyes. So the demon wolf could have the entire eye coloured bright red with no pupil so it looks more noticeable in-game, while the angelic wolf could have blank light blue eyes.

I did an edit awhile ago with these features added on my wolf and honestly, I'd love to see something similar in-game.

𝒞 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | 𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝟤𝟢 | 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓁𝒻 | 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉 | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟢 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟤50 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓀 | 𝐼𝒟: 𝟣𝟩𝟣𝟥𝟫𝟪𝟨𝟤 |

........ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɢʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴇʀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ

............................ Image

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:17 pm

I always think spending gems on skills first rather on skins, but I love your new skin ideas. Would definitely work hard to get them no matter how many gems they cost!
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:47 pm

Great idea! I would love to see these skins added to the game.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼