Gifting gems and points

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
rain

Gifting gems and points

Post by rain » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:53 am

It would be a really nice feature if we were able to gift our friends in game gems and points. I personally won't use it as my gem income is rather slow but if implemented well it could work somehow.

In the case where people make new accounts to get those gifts from the gems freely given to new players, wolves have to reach a certain level(let's say 30-40) before they are able to have the action of gem gifting. This would prevent players from continuously gifting themselves.

To make this a feature more people will use, perhaps more ways of earning gems is needed. Daily check-ins, chests purchased by coins and many more suggested by people on the forums.

My suggestions arent great so if you have any better ones please add on to this
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

Shade the Ripper

Re: Gifting gems and points

Post by Shade the Ripper » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:56 am

Some ideas i have could be community events (community does something within a time limit to get gems or rewards), daily login rewards (7th day that a player is active, regardless of if they have an account as some players don't or forget their account password etc, could give 50 gems perhaps as that would give some prompt for people to play more) , possibly a pack type chat room as i've seen some people in packs and with that type of chat room perhaps add challenges for the packs to do to get gems/rewards.

I feel some improvements are in place for players to earn gems by simply playing the game as I've heard games such as overwatch do provide in-game purchases but they are merely there for impatient players and can be earned in game (this game does have that method but it's requires a lot more intense activity to even get to 1000ish gems). 

Some ideas i have could be community events (community does something within a time limit to get gems or rewards), daily login rewards (7th day that a player is active, regardless of if they have an account as some players don't or forget their account password etc, could give 50 gems perhaps as that would give some prompt for people to play more) , possibly a pack type chat room as i've seen some people in packs and with that type of chat room perhaps add challenges for the packs to do to get gems/rewards.

A more simple alternative would be to lower the cost of gems as this would actually entice more to potentially help maintain funding for this game as people will almost always go for a reasonably cheaper price and that in turn means more purchases and therefore potentially better funding and profit (thinking on a business friendly perspective for Swift Apps).

I have also seen someone (i cant remeber the full name but narniananimal, or similar) recently suggesting/mentioning how you can exchange gems for coins so would it be possible to implement a similar concept for gems themselves.

Your idea is another brilliant example as it's a system currently in place on the recent borderlands installment and I think it's an awesome idea as trading in that franchise previously involved an exploit so people were happy to see a method of sharing gear and items, this would also work well in the wolf but I feel it could be exploited too and people could easily gain gems and coins extremely quick (if they know level 50 players with many gems and coins) and due to some people buying gems with money they may be less obliged to give others their gems so they would need to be a limitations set up somehow; so players can obtain a certain number of coins and gems I'd think perhaps up to a week (so the amount can be not too big or small and hopefully keep players enticed in the game), it's still a brilliant idea though, good thinking 😁

BOREALIS

Re: Gifting gems and points

Post by BOREALIS » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Another idea for this is that one must have an email hooked up to the account before gifting gems.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼