How to decide what skills I should go for?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Lady Highlander

How to decide what skills I should go for?

Post by Lady Highlander » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:56 am

Sorry not sure if this is the right forum but I'm trying to decide what skills I should go for. Currently level 31 been saving up my gems for a bit so i can go all out hoping to get to level 36 in a couple days so what would you guys reccomend? What's your favourites

Watermelonz4life2234

Re: How to decide what skills I should go for?

Post by Watermelonz4life2234 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Double claw and venomous skin are really good ones

Crowvus

Post by Crowvus » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:54 am

Like the person above said Double Claw is good. It's very cheap, and has a cool down of 10 secs, for quick grinds its very good. However not the best in pvp. I'd go for something like Life steal or vamp claw in basics personally if you want more pvp. But I really thing basics is up to you and your flexibility.

Damage boost is VERY helpful. It not only ups your attack, but the damage goes for your other skills too. Db is likely the most used. When you get a lot stronger, and I mean a lot (for coop) use speed boost. If your attacks good, you'll do heavy damage since you're so fast. And it'll get you coins a lot quicker.

For special it's really preference, again.. but of course there's always better choices. I like frostbreath because it's reload is very good and if the gems are put in it will do you well. It does have it's quirks, like a lot of time it won't work in coop. But imo thunderstorm isn't actually the best in the long run. When you get stronger it won't be of much use for quick grinds. Not to mention a lot of people during champ shares will get angry if you use it. Things like poison cloud are okay, but the reload is awful not to mention it takes a lot more upgrades to get good.

Otherwise for like traps I'd go with the heal. Defense IS good but the duration it lasts isn't that good. Heal beam will benifit you longer. Traps are ok.. but when you need to get coins setting up a trap is time consuming.
Look passed people's mistakes, or better yet, look PAST them. So you can live in the present.

Crowvus

Post by Crowvus » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:07 am

Also sorry i forgot to mention Thunderstorm IS a good one for pvp if its upgraded right, but it works best if you have some sort of freeze skill. The life stealers and freeze skills will be the best in pvp cause they really counter, and reduce the damage done altogether
Look passed people's mistakes, or better yet, look PAST them. So you can live in the present.