**REMOVE the 'all animal spawn' feature | BRING BACK cc/yak rooms**

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Castiel

**REMOVE the 'all animal spawn' feature | BRING BACK cc/yak rooms**

Post by Castiel » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:08 am

So I was fairly inactive even before this update since in my opinion, this game has been going downhill since the Mammoth Creek update and I simply lost interest. But seeing that the game updated, I decided to give it another chance.

Oh boi, it's time to pack my bags again.

PLEASE for the love of god get rid of this awful 'all animal spawn' feature. Nobody asked for it and it's made coop a million times more tedious and tiring than it was before. This is especially bad when combined with the double animal spawn feature, as the legend mountain maps are all crawling with pairs of aurochs and elephants that NO ONE wants to fight. I don't have a problem with the double animal spawn on its own, but the all animal spawn HAS TO GO. This has made every single room into a 'bad room' and since the bigger animals (which rarely have champions) are taking up the spawn points, there's barely any champions either which has made gem grinding even more difficult. Don't even get me started on points. Combining fighting elephants with also weak animal spawn that you have no control over = how the heck am I supposed to make decent progress in earning points now?? Devs, if your aim was to completely kill this game, then Good job.

I've also noticed that the spawn is bad in almost all rooms I've been to, but this may be due to the lack of players on each map. And honestly I'm not even surprised I don't see full rooms anymore as I can imagine this feature alone has caused a huge chunk of the playerbase to quit.

Their excuse for this was to promote more 'cooperative gameplay', well what about the players who just want to hunt solo? This is completely driving away solo players which let's be honest, is a good 95% of the playerbase, because the point distribution when fighting together is absolute garbage. This is why people have been asking for private rooms and offline modes.

Not even day/night cycles is going to save the game from this. Either revert the spawn back to how it was before or allow players to create their own rooms by choosing which animals they want to spawn in that room.

Rant over. Until something is changed, I'm completely done with this game. Don't fix what wasn't broken to begin with. This game was fun to play when I started earlier this year, it's a damn shame how much of a mess it's turned into now.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣5𝓀 | 𝟀59 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

............................ Image

Watermelonz4life2234

Re: **REMOVE the 'all animal spawn' feature | BRING BACK cc/yak rooms**

Post by Watermelonz4life2234 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Castiel wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:08 am
So I was fairly inactive even before this update since in my opinion, this game has been going downhill since the Mammoth Creek update and I simply lost interest. But seeing that the game updated, I decided to give it another chance.

Oh boi, it's time to pack my bags again.

PLEASE for the love of god get rid of this awful 'all animal spawn' feature. Nobody asked for it and it's made coop a million times more tedious and tiring than it was before. This is especially bad when combined with the double animal spawn feature, as the legend mountain maps are all crawling with pairs of aurochs and elephants that NO ONE wants to fight. I don't have a problem with the double animal spawn on its own, but the all animal spawn HAS TO GO. This has made every single room into a 'bad room' and since the bigger animals (which rarely have champions) are taking up the spawn points, there's barely any champions either which has made gem grinding even more difficult. Don't even get me started on points. Combining fighting elephants with also weak animal spawn that you have no control over = how the heck am I supposed to make decent progress in earning points now?? Devs, if your aim was to completely kill this game, then Good job.

I've also noticed that the spawn is bad in almost all rooms I've been to, but this may be due to the lack of players on each map. And honestly I'm not even surprised I don't see full rooms anymore as I can imagine this feature alone has caused a huge chunk of the playerbase to quit.

Their excuse for this was to promote more 'cooperative gameplay', well what about the players who just want to hunt solo? This is completely driving away solo players which let's be honest, is a good 95% of the playerbase, because the point distribution when fighting together is absolute garbage. This is why people have been asking for private rooms and offline modes.

Not even day/night cycles is going to save the game from this. Either revert the spawn back to how it was before or allow players to create their own rooms by choosing which animals they want to spawn in that room.

Rant over. Until something is changed, I'm completely done with this game. Don't fix what wasn't broken to begin with. This game was fun to play when I started earlier this year, it's a damn shame how much of a mess it's turned into now.
I fully agree with this...and everything you said is true. I am a smaller wolf on here, so my 18k friend helps me coop. And she has to like not use damage boost or barely any of her skills otherwise I get 0 coins. Something that needs to be fixed. Everything on this game is expensive if you decide not to coop. Only reason I have stayed is because of how much I have spent on my accounts. I also thought they had a chance to make this game better, but every update just screws it up more. I am going to voice my opinion as well. Hopefully they see what a mess they are turning the game into. I know its hard having so many players on a game like this. Maybe I do not know what its like, but I just thought the thousands players spend on this is enough, maybe I was wrong.

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:03 pm

The only bearable map at the moment is Tundra (and even that is annoying when you have a bunch of ox constantly stunning you)

Unless you're some insanely strong 20k, the other maps are just not worth the time, which is a shame since I always played on legend mountain maps but this update has completely ruined it and the devs don't seem to give a shit.

At this point The Wolf will become abandoned just like every other animal simulator they've developed.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣5𝓀 | 𝟀59 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

............................ Image

rain

Post by rain » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:50 am

Castiel wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:03 pm
The only bearable map at the moment is Tundra (and even that is annoying when you have a bunch of ox constantly stunning you)

Unless you're some insanely strong 20k, the other maps are just not worth the time, which is a shame since I always played on legend mountain maps but this update has completely ruined it and the devs don't seem to give a shit.

At this point The Wolf will become abandoned just like every other animal simulator they've developed.
the new map is okay but only in lvl 45-50 rooms
they dont have the mammoths and black aurochs but the animals aren't really the best(like what legends was like bfore)

legends is completely ruined though which i feel like was a way to make players coop in the new map more, since it seemed no one really liked it
cyne; rain