The Wolf 1.9 update - Day & Night

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Unrealisation

Re: The Wolf 1.9 update - Day & Night

Post by Unrealisation »

Rogue wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:17 pm
Yes, last hitter gets 100% of the reward for the animal. The rest of players get an appropriate percentage.
The max rewards for some champions were changed, you may read about that in the release notes.
So, update on the gem distribution:
Today I shared a level 99 white rhino champ with a group of 3-4 other players. I'm a strong wolf, used all my skills on it (one of my skills, firewall, does at least 30k+ with damage boost), and I did about a third of the damage to that rhino. However, I did not bite and kill the champ last. I got five gems in the end. Granted, it's much better than before the previous update, but I wish the devs could do something more about it to make group champ sharing less frustrating and receive a more appropriate %.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
sixteen

Yellowstonepuppy

Post by Yellowstonepuppy »

I have noticed if you use VS but don't bite, it doesn't give you anything.

Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Unrealisation wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:41 pm
So, update on the gem distribution:
Today I shared a level 99 white rhino champ with a group of 3-4 other players. I'm a strong wolf, used all my skills on it (one of my skills, firewall, does at least 30k+ with damage boost), and I did about a third of the damage to that rhino. However, I did not bite and kill the champ last. I got five gems in the end. Granted, it's much better than before the previous update, but I wish the devs could do something more about it to make group champ sharing less frustrating and receive a more appropriate %.
We're planning to do some adjustments and make the last hit a bit less important in the future :)
Yellowstonepuppy wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12 am
I have noticed if you use VS but don't bite, it doesn't give you anything.
Will look into that!

Dafgarus

Post by Dafgarus »

Hi guys,

So i just checked the shown offline while being online issue and my and my son have that issue. He can not play with me as he seems to be offline.

As I already noticed messages about this in Dec 2019, was there a resolution for that?

Is there something I am missing?

Just wondering

** Additional information,
Only those i add in game will show online, the players I invite through a link or ID those do always show offline, why is that?

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Rogue wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:56 pm
[*]Leave Before Death detection extended
- More actions leading to LBD should now be detected
It looks like players are still finding ways around this and continue to LBD. I don't think they are being punished for it either. Here is a video: https://youtu.be/dhHtF_qycNE
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
sixteen

Wolfbanegod

Hoping for a new update or patch soon

Post by Wolfbanegod »

It would be cool if you could fix a lot of issues like the fact people go to play for a few minutes and all they've been doing gets wiped. Because your system just picks some random person and kicks them messing what they were doing up. Also would like to see new skills and a new map. Like a primordial one that goes back to the dinosaur ages. Where you can hunt dinosaurs and dragons.
Riptide