Quest progress blocks champ reward screen

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Yellowstonepuppy

Quest progress blocks champ reward screen

Post by Yellowstonepuppy »

I have 2 different quests. One quest is to kill 5 champs, another quest is to kill 6 aurochs. When doing part of a quest it shows how many left in quest.

I found an Auroch champ. Since it is an Auroch it counts for that. Since it is also a champ, it counts for that too. Unfortunately it didn't show me how many gems I got since the quest progress screen showed one progress at a time blocking the gem reward screen from champ from showing how many gems I got from the champ.

I will try and show a visual when I can find an auroch champ again.

nightmare3

Re: Quest progress blocks champ reward screen

Post by nightmare3 »

Yes, it does do that... A bit annoying really. I just keep an eye on the amount of gems I have before and after killing a Champ. And then just fill in the blanks from there.

Be helpful if it would show the normal amount of gems you get for the Champ alongside the quest progress, though.

Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Good point! We'll see what can be done about that.

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Hey Rogue, may I ask you a question in regards to the updated forum rules (rule 10 in particular)?

What exactly can we now post here? As many previous posts contain content such as being moved to hacker servers and purchasing issues are now to be forwarded to the swift apps email address (and will, I assume subsequently be deleted from the forum?)

Is this support section now only for reporting glitches and bugs?

Just asking to clear up any doubt from this new rule. Thanks in advance!

From Nightmare.

P.S- Sorry for the long reply :lol:

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Here's the screenshot of it for those who don't want to scroll to the bottom of the list ;)
Attachments
Forum rules - Rule 10.
Forum rules - Rule 10.
Screenshot_20200506-220049.png (183.69 KiB) Viewed 1135 times
Last edited by nightmare3 on Thu May 07, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serbatis

Post by Serbatis »

nightmare3 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:58 pm
Hey Rogue, may I ask you a question in regards to the updated forum rules (rule 10 in particular)?

What exactly can we now post here? As many previous posts contain content such as being moved to hacker servers and purchasing issues are now to be forwarded to the swift apps email address (and will, I assume subsequently be deleted from the forum?)

From Nightmare.

I have the same problem my post was deleted. I wrote by mail but nobody answers me and I have my premium account that the days go by without being able to use it :?

Rogue

Post by Rogue »

nightmare3 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:58 pm

From Nightmare.

These issues are very player-specific, so there's no room for discussion for other people than the player and the devs, and will not help other users in any way. Plus, purchase issues require some information to be resolved that probably shouldn't be posted here. If there are global issues that may affect a bigger number of players, we'll make sure to post about it to let you know! Since we have even more active players these days, it may take some time to get things resolved, but we're doing what we can and we appreciate your patience.

You're welcome to post about any bugs you find, or if you run into a different problem, it might turn out that someone else has similiar experiences.

Now, EOT ;)

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Ah I get it now. :geek: Thanks for the quick reply Rogue!

Hope this clears up some misunderstandings from other forum users too. (I know I was confused when I saw rule 10 and wondered as to why we needed a support section anymore :lol: )

Thanks!