Chat censor improvement

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Yellowstonepuppy

Chat censor improvement

Post by Yellowstonepuppy »

I was in a room and these two wolves were chatting very dirty, saying very inappropriate things that if I was to guess, would be rated R. The content was really bad. I suggest the game have better censoring of chat so this kind of stuff does not happen.

If admins want screenshots, I will send it to them, but it is something that would be bad to even post on the forums.

nightmare3

Re: Chat censor improvement

Post by nightmare3 »

Yeah, agreed. I've seen plenty of people just using spaces in the words to get around the censorship. Like this for example:
Swe arwo rd

This also happens with people's usernames too. I know you can't stop everything - but maybe having more than a mute button or an option to turn the chat on/off, would go just a bit more further to making the servers more friendly.

Skyres

Post by Skyres »

I also think the chat censor should be improved, but part of the improvement should be to unban some words. While people use spaces to get around inappropriate words, some 'good words' are banned for no reason. They really should make it so it detects spaces and ban those swear words, instead of banning words like 'raven', 'wolverine', 'king', 'queen', I see no reason those words should be banned.

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Why do they ban words like raven and wolverine for? :lol: