Use Your Instagram to Conduct Surveys/Polls

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Unrealisation

Use Your Instagram to Conduct Surveys/Polls

Post by Unrealisation »

The Wolf Instagram has many active players and followers (36.3K as of the time this post was written), so I'm questioning why the developers don't take advantage of the social media platform Instagram and conduct polls and surveys to see what interests your players. You can create weekly or monthly polls (either directly on Insta or give a link to SurveyMonkey) to spark more conversations about the game and engage with the players. You can create a short response asking if any players encounter glitches. You can advertise the forum. You can ask fun questions, such as your favorite wolf skin or map. Host fun contests. Offer sneak peeks. Be involved in the community with us.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

nightmare3

Re: Use Your Instagram to Conduct Surveys/Polls

Post by nightmare3 »

Yes, I'd like to see all of the wolf communities grow and flourish a bit more. Including Instagram as well as the forum.

I'm not sure if the game currently has a Facebook, YouTube or Twitter presence either. But if you don't have one, then why the hell not? It's free to set up, you're missing out on new followers and it's essentially free marketing for your game. It's a no-brainer really. 👍

And what on earth happened to The Wolf Wiki? I'd be happy to contribute to it in any way I can - but I'm not sure if it's been given up on already...

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

nightmare3 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:15 pm
And what on earth happened to The Wolf Wiki? I'd be happy to contribute to it in any way I can - but I'm not sure if it's been given up on already...
I was going to try to contribute to the Wiki a few months back, but it looks hella confusing. I don't even know where to start :?
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Unrealisation wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:40 pm
I was going to try to contribute to the Wiki a few months back, but it looks hella confusing. I don't even know where to start :?
Yes, it does look confusing. Can anyone just sign up and contribute to it then?

rain

Post by rain »

I think they have conducted polls on what skills players use a while back. It was either on skills or skins can't really remember. The interaction was nice to have though
cyne; rain

Giorno

Post by Giorno »

Fully agree with you. Social media is powerful and The Wolf's Instagram account isn't being used to it's full potential. I would love to see more interactions with the community. I've also noticed an insane amount of hate on The Wolf's IG account because players are upset with the game. I don't know if the developers/admins haven't seen their comments or don't care, but they never seem to consider any of their opinions. It's understandable not to include every suggestion they come across in the game, but the community deserves to know if they're being listened to.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream."
Level 37

3shaq

Post by 3shaq »

The developer doesn't care about players, just wants to make money, no creativity in the game, just copy and paste.