Higher levels for wolves

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Freeze Wave

Higher levels for wolves

Post by Freeze Wave » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:05 pm

I just found out that wolves have a miximum level which is 40. I hope that levels can be higher so that you have more to play and more gems to get.

Also i wish that the game would consider making wolves having the ability to bond with other wolves at a certain level. Having a pup sounds nice anyway...

Pls. Someone has already wrote this but
I really agree that each wolves name should be permanent and no others can copy it and so that (anothet opinion) you can find friends and play together.
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Freeze Wave

Re: Higher levels for wolves

Post by Freeze Wave » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:14 pm

And also why not make a facebook page for this game? I know theres one already but why not make one that all people could communicate and posts things so that everyone could see it? That would be awesome. The one we have now can only comment but not post.

(If the group i'm suggesting already exist, please let me know) and if the facebook group is really going to be made, do add more admins. (I joined a games group with thousands of people but only 3 admins and is havoc) i hope people would consider this too
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Freeze Wave wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:14 pm
And also why not make a facebook page for this game? I know theres one already but why not make one that all people could communicate and posts things so that everyone could see it? That would be awesome. The one we have now can only comment but not post.
I think that's the purpose of this forum; however, it's still relatively new and not many people know the forum even exists!
The Wolf website also needs to be updated with a link to the forum.

In the meantime, help spread the word about the forum while you're in game and you'll then be able to converse with your friends more easily :)
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:50 pm

I did! On the chat. Lol

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:14 am

Illvminati wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 pm

I think that's the purpose of this forum; however, it's still relatively new and not many people know the forum even exists!
The Wolf website also needs to be updated with a link to the forum.
Facebook would be easier though.......some are not so used on using this forum......I think everyone knows how to use facebook. Posting pictures in this forum has a limit too right? (I posted something and it said this file is too large)

Teal

Post by Teal » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:44 pm

I think the forum is an excellent way to communicate. Maybe if I had fb, I'd feel differently. Sure it's slow now, it's still new. It takes a while for a forum to grow... But it will. :)

And the site does need a link to the forum..i believe that would generate much more traffic.